Which part of Mykonos is party?
The best place to stay in Mykonos for nightlife is definitely Mykonos Town. The town has great bars and nightclubs, and with so many around you’ll definitely find a perfect one each night. If you would rather party on the beach, Paradise Beach and Super Paradise Beach are the places you want to check out.
Where is the nightlife in Mykonos?
Most nightlife is in Mykonos town. There is none whatsoever at Elia which, while a gorgeous beach area, has little to offer besides resorts, villas and just a couple of restaurants. (Note that Elia is the most popular beach for gay visitors, and is where you can find extensive nudity.)
Can you go to Mykonos and not party?
It’s possible to avoid the crowds – just stay away from the beaches that are known for their clubs and bars. Beaches such as Elias, Kalafatis, and Paraga Beaches are all good choices. Super Paradise is also a good choice. It’s popular, but has fewer clubs and restaurants and Paradise Beaches.
Where can I get laid in Mykonos?
There are some great singles bars and nightclubs to pick up Mykonos girls:
- Cavo Paradiso at Paradise Beach.
- Addiction Club in Steno Portas Mykonos Town.
- 180º Sunset Bar in Epar. Od.
- Skandinavian Bar at Georgouli.
- Void in Lakka.
- Babylon at Akti Kampani.
- Astra at Tria Pigadia.
- Galleraki Bar in Little Venice.
Where is the party in Mykonos 2020?
The 18 Best Bars and Nightclubs in Mykonos
- Galleraki – Mykonos Town • $$ …
- Scarpa – Mykonos Town • $$ …
- Jackie O’ Town Bar – Mykonos Town • $$ …
- Katerina’s Bar – Mykonos Town • $$ …
- Astra – Mykonos Town • $$$ …
- Alley Cocktail Bar – Mykonos Town • $$ …
- 180° Sunset Bar – Mykonos Town • $$$ …
- Skandinavian Bar & Club – Mykonos Town • $$
Which area is best to stay in Mykonos?
The best place to stay in Mykonos for partying is Mykonos Town, for families it’s Ornos or Platis Gialos, and for romance and honeymoons stay in Agios Ioannis, Psarou, or Mykonos Town (though pretty much every town is perfect for a honeymoon holiday).
How do people dress in Mykonos?
DRESSING BY DAY
– Beachwear: as in flowy sundresses, tunics, beach cover-ups, sarongs or high-waisted shorts, whatever you feel most comfortable in. Pack at least 3 different beach outfits for one week. If your destination is Mykonos, you can go as glam as you like guilt-free, you’ll fit right in.
How do you get around in Mykonos?
The best way to get around Mykonos is the bus – the island has an efficient system that connects many towns and attractions. Chora banned motor vehicles, so everyone walks or rides a bike through town. We strongly advise against renting a car – they’re expensive to rent, and parking is a pain.
How expensive is Mykonos Greece?
Unfortunately, Mykonos is also the most expensive Greek island. The average cost for a one-week holiday to Mykonos is around $2,000 for a solo traveler, $3,500 for couples, and $8,000 for families!
|Average cost per day||$120|
Can you walk around Mykonos?
Mykonos isn’t known for hiking. The island is relatively flat and developed, and there are virtually none of the donkey paths that make hiking elsewhere in the Cyclades such a joy. Nonetheless, it’s pleasant to walk to many of the beaches along the narrow roads that snake through the sparse landscape.
How many days do I need in Mykonos?
Five days is an ideal length of time for a visit here, as that will allow you enough time to tour legendary Mykonos beaches with their pulsing beach bars, explore the island’s classic architecture, and duck into small shops, bars, and restaurants.